Posts Tagged With: Soul Food
Sacred Prayer Sticks used in Healing & also Hiking at Local Art Gallery & Shop Curios Extraordinaire
add elegance, prettiness, shabby chic & healing to your walks.
- Blackstone in an ‘eye’ crevice notch & Angelite beads, sterling beads & sterling wire increase Angelic connection & your prayer energy
use as a Healing staff with clients.
- Tall With beyond Shabby Chic Finish, suede tongs wrapped to highlight person initial in branch, Ruffled T-Shirt Material, Silver Wire and vintage beads & feathers
- Indigo Balance ~ various shades of electric blue, indigo, kyanite inlays, amethyst inlay, copper wrapping at top and bottom
- ~ detail of indigo balance with angelite, sodalite bead circle, copper, blue feathers, vintage tulle & blue leather
- Peruvian Dream in Violet Shabby chic, farmed peruvian lama fur at hand brace, brown vintage taffeta, angelite bead, brass spiral and copper wire
- detail of ‘Peruvian Dream’ vintage brown taffetta, lama fur, copperwire. angelite bead, brass spiral and braid of farmed lama fur strands
- Flying Angel with feathers showing
- Full view of Flying Angels
Each Sacred Prayer Hiking stick is unique and personally designed at your request or let us channel the Angels for you to create. The sticks are blessed with Young Living Valor Oil & are made from a variety of ash, elm ,juniper, oak branches.
Prices range from $50.00 – $150.00 depending on materials used & labor ~ Taxes Vary ~ Shipping per each stick in US is approximately $15.00 ~ Paypal Guarantee ~to order contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702)3021453 10 am 6 pm Pacific Standard Time
all photographs taken at ZGallery & Periwinkle Cottage, Boulder City, NV, USA
photographs all right reserved Designs of Sacred Prayer Sticks all rights reserved
angelslightworldwide.com angelic shaman ministry .com
Dowsers or dowsing rods like those above also known as Pendulums originated to test various energies whether it be water underground or the vibration of earth’s lay lines. Energy testing pendulums are also useful to check the energy of a room, a house or another.
They are often used in healing by interacting & clearing denser energy that can signify blockages. Dowsers are very sensitive to energy fluctuation due to their various metal’s interaction with molecules of different energy.
We designed some dowsers sometimes called pendulums that are unique and have extra added energy stabilizers in their construction, design and intent. Here are 2 of them.
- Sacred Heart Angel Pendulum ~ sodalite, sterling,crystal glass beads, copper bead, pewter angel wings
Each Dowser is made to order, blessed and tailored to your personal needs.
Harley Davidson motorcycles symbolise the connection between Earth (the road) & Sky (speed & angel wings) – The bikes are Historical in their popularity and symbolise freedom, adventure, modern horseback riders and the wild spirit side to our nature.
Motorcycle medicine offers you freedom, agility in ‘jams’ and the ablity to travel long distances with grace and horsepower. This medicine offers you the feeling of spirit and adventure with the wind in your hair. The medicine also offers the running with the pack. If your spirit has been too lonesome this totem urges you to join with others for outdoor events. Also a medicine asking to remember your wilder youthful side.
~LAVENDER BREAD ~
The symbolic & spiritual connotations of bread are worldwide, history deep & culturally rich ~ Bread is also written about from Faery Myths ~ By eating bread we keep away ‘bad faery’ magic ~ coincidentally many spiritual & religious followings use bread as symbolic for purifying our souls ~ There are many different recipes for Lavender Bread ~ Here is one of my favourites with my variations ~
1/2 cup whole milk
2 tablespoons lavender honey
2 tablespoons plus dried lavender blossoms
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup sour cream full fat (8 oz container)
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter ~ softened but not melted
3 large eggs lightly whisked
2 tablespoons powdered sugar